Your Future is Bright…
You Can Do This!
If you’re pregnant, one of the options you have is to parent. This may seem like a big decision, but truthfully, whatever choice you make will be a big decision. At New Hope we want to offer you the confidence you need to truly consider parenting as an option you are capable of. You are capable of more than you know.
We know that you have fears and concerns, like:
- I want to keep the baby, but my partner or parent(s) aren’t supportive.
- I can’t tell my family.
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance.
- I feeling too young to parent.
- How will I financially support a child?
- I don’t have the proper emotional support system.
Butte has a great network of community resources available for families. New Hope staff and volunteers are familiar with these resources to help you with parenting. When you come in for your appointment with us, we’ll provide you with the services you need like FREE pregnancy testing and ultrasound. Then, you’ll sit down with our nurse and one of our trained Patient Advocates to discuss your specific situation.
At New Hope Clinic, we offer you a comprehensive look at all of your options so you are informed and empowered to make the best decision possible.