OUr promise of stewardship is to protet, support and honor the lives of everyone in our community with funds that God provides.
Our Promise of Stewardship
- Use all funds for Board of Director-approved programs and projects.
- Honor your designation of funds for special projects.
- Direct funds to area of greatest need after a special need or goal has been met.
- Report the result of your investment, including stories of changed lives.
- Refuse, in any way, to distribute your name to other organizations.
- Maximize the use of funds for the benefit of people in need.
- Respect your preference regarding the amount of communications you receive from us.
Contact July Endy at (406) 723-7144 to adjust your mailing preference and/or frequency.
New Hope Clinic is a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit corporation that relies heavily on private, tax-deductible donations to demonstrate the love of Jesus Christ by offering emotional, physical and spiritual support to those facing unplanned pregnancies, sexual decisions and post abortion trauma in Butte and surrounding areas. (Tax #81-0478594).